Metal RV Garages: Prefab Steel Motorhome Garage Kits
When you spend your hard-earned dollars on a major investment like an RV, you want to preserve it for years to come.
SteelMaster understands this concern and we’ve created several steel building options to help you do just that. RV owners choose SteelMaster’s ultra strong, prefab steel garages to protect their motorhomes time and time again.
One of those customers was Ronald Skeenes. He needed a place to store his 34-foot 5th Wheel Camper, F-350 pick-up truck, car and other items. His new SteelMaster building allowed him more than enough space to store everything comfortably.
“We have had great experience with Steel Master Buildings. Our Steel Master building proved extremely durable the past couple winters because there were several heavy snowstorms in this area. Recently, we added three arches to the rear of the building and will be enclosing the rear of our building this summer,” says Skeenes.
“The building has weathered very well over the last six years; you cannot see any difference from the old to the new arches. Customer service was very helpful answering questions and working with me to keep our building within local zoning requirements of our township. We also like the open space on the inside without trusses. We recommend this product to everyone we talk to.”
SteelMaster’s steel garage kits offer customers several amazing benefits:
- Room for your RV & more: Our metal quonset buildings can accommodate large or small motorhomes and can be customized to fit any large vehicle while also leaving room for other items.
- Clear span design: Quonset garages provide a column-free, clear span design that creates maximum usable space and extra height inside.
- Durable and disaster resistant: The arch design combined with commercial grade, high quality steel makes our Quonset Hut garages durable enough to survive even the most severe weather events.
- Customizable: A wide variety of steel RV garage plans turn your RV garage into an extra building with the ability to design and customize it to your liking.
- Easy to assemble: No need to get an engineering degree; our garages are designed for a DIYer or small crew to assemble themselves with ease.
Folks who love their recreational vehicles look to SteelMaster to provide strong, versatile, pre-engineered Quonset Huts to protect their investments against the elements.
When you own a SteelMaster, you can cruise down the open road with peace of mind.
Contact a SteelMaster building specialist to discuss your RV garage plans to ensure you get the best building to cover your vehicle.