Let the natural sunlight fill your SteelMaster building by adding skylights to your structure. Our skylights are specially designed with a flat bottom, v-shaped corrugation that matches the steel panels of your building. Light will shine into your building at three different angles, which disperses the light three times better than a conventional flat panels skylight.
- SteelMaster’s custom skylight panels are easy to install. Simply replace an existing roof panel with one of the skylight panels. (Note: Please consult your building specialist to determine the best locations inside of your building to install the panels)
- Another great feature of SteelMaster’s skylight panels is the pigmented ultra-violet inhibitors. These were added to the resin in order to reduce discoloration of the panels over time.
- Our skylights are thick, deeply corrugated, and they have incredible resistance to high winds, small flying debris and dangerous hail.
- Building owners are advised to install one skylight per 10 foot of building.
- Skylights are available in 12, 16, and 24 ounce weights. They also come in a variety of different colors depending on your preference.