Garage Doors with Service Doors for Quonset Buildings
Garage Doors can be added when a larger entrance is needed and placed in either endwalls or sidewalls. SteelMaster Framed Openings are steel-framed openings for endwalls and sidewalls that come ready to install doors on. Along with standard Sectional Overhead Doors, frames for Bi-Fold Doors and Rolling Sheet Cannister Doors are also available.
- Garage door frames are typically mounted in the center of the Endwall.
- Service doors may require framed openings to be offset on the Endwall.
- The size of the Garage Door Framed Opening depends on internal clearance from door manufacturer.
Standard Sectional Overhead Doors
Rolling Sheet Cannister Doors
Service Doors & Sizes
SteelMaster Service Doors can be added for ease of access and placed in either Endwalls or Sidewalls. Appropriate location of Service Door frame depends on building configuration.
- 30″ x 79″ Endwall Door
- 4′ x 7′ Conventional Endwall Door
- 66″ x 79″ Double Conventional Endwall Door
Talk with a Parts Specialist
Fill out the form below to get a free parts quote
"*" indicates required fields