Garage Doors can be added when a larger entrance is needed and placed in either endwalls or sidewalls. SteelMaster Framed Openings are steel-framed openings for endwalls and sidewalls that come ready to install doors on. Along with standard Sectional Overhead Doors, frames for Bi-Fold Doors and Rolling Sheet Cannister Doors are also available.
- Garage door frames are typically mounted in the center of the Endwall.
- Service doors may require framed openings to be offset on the Endwall.
- The size of the Garage Door Framed Opening depends on internal clearance from door manufacturer.
SteelMaster Service Doors can be added for ease of access and placed in either Endwalls or Sidewalls. Appropriate location of Service Door frame depends on building configuration.
- 30″ x 79″ Endwall Door
- 4′ x 7′ Conventional Endwall Door
- 66″ x 79″ Double Conventional Endwall Door