SteelMaster State Stamped Engineered Blueprints meet all local building codes and loads requirements. All designs and calculations are stamped by a licensed, professional engineer. They also provide clearly diagramed drawings of your building.
- Rear elevation (facing rear endwall outside the building)
- Side elevation (facing length of building)
- Front elevation (facing front endwall outside of the building)
- Arch profile shows the correct placement of the arch panels and gauge thickness
- Aerial view of the slab (includes either keyway dimensions or anchor bolt data)
- Foundation views A-A (side view) and the B-B (length view)
- General notes and specifications column
The SteelMaster Construction Manual provides you with step-by-step information on the easy assembly of your SteelMaster Building. The Construction Manual will also provide you with information on custom buildings and how to adapt your SteelMaster building to meet your needs.
- The SteelMaster building construction manual is hand delivered to you upon delivery of your buildings.
- If you need additional assistance, our Customer Service Representatives are here to help you with any additional questions on your building construction.