We are the Leaders in International Steel Buildings
As the world’s leading supplier of arched steel buildings and roofing materials, SteelMaster Buildings excels at providing its overseas customers with the optimal steel and metal buildings to meet their needs. Our international buildings serve niche market sectors including agriculture, mining and the military, among others.
Worldwide Experience and Distributor Opportunities
SteelMaster’s extensive experience with worldwide steel buildings and our understanding of the unique requirements of the world’s diverse markets and cultures has made our company a leader in the international arena. We are proud to have representation in over 40 countries around the globe and to have sold more than 40,000 buildings across six continents and in more than 50 countries. Contact us today for international distributorship opportunities.
Ease of Shipping
For over 30 years, SteelMaster has supplied the world with the highest quality arch steel buildings and roofing materials in the industry. The SteelMaster panel design makes shipping overseas an easy three-step process:
- The panels are stacked and framed with wood.
- The wood frame is then covered with a metal case for additional protection.
- The panels are placed in a container for overseas shipping.
The cases are ideal for containerizing and shipping to your destination. Several buildings can fit into a 20′ or 40′ container depending on the size of the buildings.
- Collaboration with reliable logistics network in order to achieve competitive transport rates for our end users.
- Ability to ship structures to any main port in country of destination.
- Knowledge of transportation document requirements (bill of ladings, certificate of conformity, export/import licensing requirements).
- Long, successful history in handling ocean and air freight services for our customers to the final port of destination.
No matter where you are, we are there for you! SteelMaster has delivered to many ports around the world including: Malta, Nigeria, Peru, Costa Rica, Caribbean, Angola, Iceland, Japan, Australia, Chile, Mexico and many more!