Data Specialist / Receptionist
Are you looking for employment with a growing company but feel like you lack the work experience required to get your “foot in the door”? Are you looking for a place to start your career that is willing to train you on the core skills needed to grow in the administrative field?
SteelMaster Buildings, named one of the Top 100 Best Places to Work in Virginia in 2021 & 2022 and Top Workplaces in Hampton Roads in 2021, had our best year in our 40-year company history in 2021 so we need to expand our administrative support with an additional data entry assistant/receptionist to complete our 4 person team.
We are looking for a highly motivated, reliable and organized individual with a great attitude and work ethic to join our team of assistants that supports the sales operations of our company. We will teach you everything you need to know to be successful at our company that rewards our employee’s work performance, company dedication, positive energy and innovative idea-sharing.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Answering phones in a pleasant and professional manner as the ‘face’ of the organization, gathering information and routing them to their appropriate department.
- Accurately enter customer contact information and distribute customers to various sales departments.
- Process inbound inquiries from our customers through website submissions, phone calls, emails, and text web chats.
- Contract and credit card processing of sales invoices.
Minimum Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills and phone etiquette.
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
- Computer skills including the Microsoft Suite (Word & Excel).
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Preferred Qualifications but not Required:
- Previous administrative experience.
- Call center experience answering phones and transferring calls while entering customer data.
- Experience with a Customer Management Relationship (CRM) software program.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick days.
- Employee wellness program