Inside Sales Building Specialist
SteelMaster Buildings is a global provider of prefabricated arch steel buildings. Since 1982, the company has sold more than 45,000 buildings worldwide to residential, commercial and industrial clients who use their structures for dozens of applications. SteelMaster has been honored with the Inc. 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, Virginia Chamber Fantastic 50, Virginia Small Business 12 to Watch and the UPS Growth through Global Trade Award Winner. We are a privately-held, growth-oriented company that embraces entrepreneurial thinking, quick action and teamwork!
SteelMaster’s Inside Sales people are provided customer leads that have contacted our company with interest in our buildings so no cold calling is required. Our salespeople qualify assigned customer leads, work those sales opportunities and close building deals based on the customer needs. Competitive, personable, and open to feedback are all traits that succeed in our organization.
- Salary + Commission + Bonuses with no restrictions on commission
- Full benefits package, including health, dental, and life insurance, flexible spending account, FMLA, short term disability, and long-term insurance
- 401K matching program
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Paid holidays
- Wellness program
- Identify and develop serious inquiries as well as negotiate and ultimately, close new customers.
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline to meet or exceed targets.
- Closely manage the sales process from qualifying to closing.
- Ability to consistently meet/exceed sales quotas.
- Strong communication skills, open to training, and desire to win.
- Ability to consistently meet/exceed sales quotas .
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Applications.
Interested candidates should submit an Electronic Resume.
SteelMaster Buildings supports a drug-free work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.