Bilingual Project Manager
SteelMaster Buildings is looking to grow sales in our Latin American markets. Our bilingual Latin America Sales Reps communicate daily with potential clients to perform needs assessments and develop building solutions for our commercial, industrial, and residential projects. Our sales consultants qualify assigned company provided leads (no cold calling), work those opportunities and close building sales.
Following one of the greatest years in company history, we need to grow our sales force to keep up with market demand. As a result, we need to expand our Latin America team with motivated, energetic, well organized sales representatives. We are looking for individuals with competitive drive and diverse skill sets that will help grow our company.
- Responsible for developing building sales and generating profitable revenue
- Develops relationships with new and existing customers
- Participates in the planning, formulation of design alternatives and solutions for building projects of varying size and scope
- Authorizes the issuance of contracts, purchase orders, and change orders
- Excellent bilingual communication skills (English and Spanish)
- Proven ability to consistently meet/exceed sales goals
- Computer skills (Microsoft Suite)
- Construction experience is a plus
- Salary + Commission + bonus
- 40 hour Monday thru Friday work week (No weekends)
- Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid vacation, holiday, bereavement and sick days
- Employee wellness program
In 2018 we continued the string of best years in our nearly 40 year company history, so we need to expand our sales staff to meet market demand. SteelMaster Buildings has been honored with various awards including the INC. Magazine 5000 Fast Growing Companies, Top 10 Companies to Watch in Hampton Roads, 12 to Watch Small Businesses in Virginia, and the Roaring 20 Award for Hampton Roads’ fastest growing, most dynamic business.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.