SteelMaster is looking for a candidate to join our team of bright, smart and successful Sales and Administrative Assistant team.
Are you looking for an opportunity where you help make a difference every day while you are at work? Do you like working on a team in an active office environment, prioritizing daily tasks, and delivering a great customer experience? If you answered yes, SteelMaster Buildings is the perfect place for you!
We are looking for a highly motivated and organized individual to help facilitate everyday administrative and sales support duties for our domestic and international sales, marketing and customer service departments. This role requires skilled multi-tasking and the desire to be a part of an energetic team that is closely involved in supporting those departments in a wide range of administrative tasks.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Answering phones in a pleasant and professional manner as the ‘face’ of the organization, gathering information and routing them to their appropriate employee.
- Accurately enter customer contact information and distribute customers to various sales departments.
- Contract and credit card processing of sales invoices.
- Report on customer data sets from the Microsoft Dynamics CRM database.
- Perform a variety of tasks that support of all our customers, external and internal.
Minimum Qualifications and Skills:
- Administrative experience.
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
- Excellent communication skills and phone etiquette.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure in a fast-moving environment with internal and external customers.
- Advanced computer skills including the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Call center experience answering phones and transferring calls while entering customer data.
- Current or previous experience working in a Customer Management Relationship (CRM) software program.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid vacation, holiday, bereavement and sick days
- Employee wellness program
Interested candidates should submit an electronic resume. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted via email to set up an initial inteview over Zoom video conferencing.
About SteelMaster Buildings:
SteelMaster Buildings is a global provider of prefabricated arch steel buildings. Since 1982, we have sold more than 50,000 buildings to residential, commercial and industrial clients who use our structures for dozens of applications, including storage buildings and steel garages. Every building we sell is backed by almost 40 years of experience doing business worldwide.
SteelMaster Buildings supports a drug-free work environment. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.