Parts & Accessories
CALL FOR FREE QUOTE!
The optional SteelMaster C-Channel or Industrial Base Connector provides a transition from your building to its foundation. Arches bolt to the Base Connector which anchor bolts to the concrete foundation. The Base Connector gives you the flexibility to move or expand your SteelMaster building. It also provides maximum protection against everything from moisture to insects. In fact, most base connector customers find that adding baseplate ends up saving them money! The connector is perfect for use with existing slabs or block walls.
Top Benefits of Base Connector over Keyway
- No need to form a keyway groove, which reduces the cost of form lumber and labor
- No costly grouting
- Greatly reduces time of construction
- No maintenance (no re-caulking or grouting as things loosen over time)
- Quicker and simpler construction process
- Allows buildings to be portable
Arches are a bolted-together assembly of panels in two-foot wide sections that can easily be raised and attached to the next standing arch as an easy-to-assemble construction process.
- Extending your building can be done by purchasing additional arches in desired 2’ lengths.
SteelMaster insulation is used to control environmental conditions based on building application and possible condensation issues. SteelMaster offers blanket style insulation packages that are easily retrofitted after building construction.
Our insulation is a light density fiber glass blanket designed to be laminated with a variety of appropriate facings. It is available in standard R-Values of 10, 13, 19 and 25. Standard rolls widths are 48", 60" and 72". The product complies with the North American Insulation Manufacturers Association (NAIMA) Standard 202-96 (Rev. 2000) "Standard for Flexible Fiber Glass Insulation Used in Metal Buildings".
SteelMaster Shelving and Storage Systems are made with 14 gauge steel and customized to conform to the size and shape of your SteelMaster corrugated building. The unique shape maximizes the space for your industrial workspace and shelving areas. The complete system includes
- (1) 14-gauge 3-Tiered Shelf System; 48" w x 15.5" d x 70" h
- (1) 14-gauge 2-Tiered Shelf System; 48" w x 15.5" d x 70" h
- (1) 14-gauge Industrial Workstation; 48" w x 15.5" d x 35" h
- (2) 14- gauge Multi-Purpose Wall-Mounted Organizers; 16.5" w x 8" d
Components may also be purchased separately.
SteelMaster Solid Endwalls bolt together using the same one-size nut and bolt system used for the arches. This provides a solid, weather-resistant vertical shield to an end of your SteelMaster Building. Endwalls may be recessed to allow for awning. Each Solid Endwall includes Trim Kits. Endwalls are standard silver color.
SteelMaster Colored Endwalls offer the same strength as our standard endwalls while providing the option to customize the look of your building. The pre-painted steel endwalls are available in four colors (below).
SteelMaster Service Doors can be added for egress or ease of entrance and placed in either Endwalls or Sidewalls. Appropriate location depends on building configuration. See SteelMaster Representative for assistance with Service Door placement.
Garage Doors can be added when a larger entrance is needed and placed in either endwalls or sidewalls. Appropriate location depends on building configuration. Ask your SteelMaster Representative for assistance with Garage Door placement.
SteelMaster provides window frames for both the endwalls and sidewalls of our steel buildings. SteelMaster Endwall Window Frames are constructed with 14 gauge steel and designed to fit perfectly between SteelMaster Endwall panels. Contact a SteelMaster Representative for recommendations on Side Wall Window Frames.
Standard Endwall Window Frame is 36” w x 48” h. Other size Window Frames are available upon request.
Louver and Turbine Vents and Adapters eliminate condensation and maximize air circulation.
- Vents significantly reduce the heat from within your building at a very low cost to you. This is a one-time investment for a lifetime of use.
- Louver vents easily install into the SteelMaster End Walls. Turbine vents are easily installed in the roof line to allow for maximum airflow.
- No electricity or gas is needed to power your ventilator as your SteelMaster turbine ventilator uses wind velocity to function. It is noise free and does not allow rainwater into the building. SteelMaster turbines can withstand wind velocity of up to 120 mph.
- As the stagnant heat and moisture build-up is siphoned from your building, airflow is created as outdoor air is pulled into the building, thereby maintaining a constant circulation of air passing through your building.
- For maximum operation of these ventilators, louvered vents are recommended on either end of the building with one turbine vents for each 600 square feet or one for every 20 linear feet of building area.
Light up your building economically with heavy-duty SteelMaster fiberglass skylights.
- Installation Because the panels are corrugated to the same contour of the steel panels for which they replace in the roof, they also overlap the panels above and below 9” and overlap the adjacent arches with a 3.5” curved edge making the panels watertight.
- Light Penetration Our skylights have a flat bottom V-shaped corrugation that matches our panels' design and allows light to shine in at 3-angles which disperses the light 3x better then conventional flat panel skylights. SteelMaster skylights are available in a variety of colors. For more information, please contact a SteelMaster Representative.
- Strength Unlike conventional flat panel skylights or those that use lighter weight materials, the thick, deep corrugated SteelMaster skylight panels have incredible resistance to high wind, small flying debris and hail.
- Spacing Skylights are recommend one per 20 linear foot of building; however, you can max out the building by staggering the panels side to side every 10 foot of length.
- Weight Skylights vary in weight depending on the gauge of your building. For more information, please contact a SteelMaster Representative.
SteelMaster Framed Openings are steel-framed openings for endwalls and sidewalls that come ready to install doors on.
- Garage door frames are typically mounted in the center of the Endwall. Service doors may require framed openings to be offset on the Endwall.
- The size of the Garage Door Framed Opening depends on internal clearance from door manufacturer.
- Please contact a SteelMaster Representative for more detailed information.
SteelMaster Trim Kits are designed to reinforce and finish off the ends of your building covering any exposed edges. They also provide a great transition to build custom endwalls to give your SteelMaster Building a customized look.
Every SteelMaster building is constructed using one size nut and bolt. The SteelMaster bolts feature a recessed groove in the cap for the polyethylene washer to form a virtually airtight seal. They set the standard for quality and ease of construction, and offer unsurpassed strength and flexibility. The SteelMaster nuts have a serrated flange to eliminate the use of lock washers.
Revised in 2009, the SteelMaster Construction Manual provides you with step-by-step information on the easy assembly of your SteelMaster Building. The Construction Manual will also provide you with information on custom buildings and how to adapt your SteelMaster building to meet your needs. Call our Customer Service Representatives if you have any additional questions on your building construction.
SteelMaster Engineered Blueprints meet all local building loads requirements. They provide clearly diagramed drawings of your building.
- Standard blueprints contain seven sections
- Rear elevation (facing rear endwall outside the building)
- Side elevation (facing length of building)
- Front elevation (facing front endwall outside the building)
- Arch profile showing the correct placement of the arch panels and gauge thickness
- Aerial view of the slab (includes either keyway dimensions or anchor bolt data)
- Foundation views A-A (side view) and the B-B (length view)
- General notes and specifications column