Expert Home Building Consultation with
Experienced Quonset Hut Architect
Longtime Architect Earl Parson is building his dream quonset hut home, and he wants to help others do the same.
For years, he has been planning his “quompound,” which is what he calls his collection of quonset hut buildings. He has combined his love of design, obsession with quonset huts, and willingness to help others realize their dreams into his own business. He creates special home plans for quonset hut structures.
Building any kind of home can be a daunting process, but building a quonset hut home can present a different set of priorities than a traditional home.
Parson is here to make things much easier for future quonset hut homeowners. He’s creating special quonset hut home plans that will help you to better prepare for every step of the building process.
Here are a few things he will cover during his consultation.
- Meeting building codes for homes in your location
- Detailed floor plans
- Tips to prepare for state inspections
- Picking the correct SteelMaster model for your design
- Tools necessary for construction
- Hiring a contractor vs. building it on your own
- Common mistakes to avoid
- Planning every step of the process
- Choosing the right foundation
- Questions to ask when speaking to a SteelMaster building specialist