Are you the kind of person that inspires others? Do you have an enthusiastic and energetic nature? Do you have a passion for working with people to make them better at what they do? If you can answer yes to these questions, come join us at SteelMaster Buildings, one of the fastest growing companies in America as named by INC. Magazine and Inside Business!
2017 was the best year in company history and as a result we need to expand our sales force to keep up with market demand. As a result, we need to add to our management team a motivated, driven, energetic, well-organized Recruiter to source, screen and select new hires. You will work closely with senior management to identify needs and help define the capabilities and experience needed for successful hires.
Key Functions and Responsibilities:
- Source, Screen, and select new sales employees through phone evaluation and interviews
- Initiate, plan and implement revisions to the recruitment process
- Actively recruit local sales talent, review sales candidate applications and conduct interviews
- As the face of SteelMaster to potential employees, you will represent SteelMaster’s values and culture
- Qualify, create urgency, and sell to potential customers when not recruiting
- 2 or more years of experience with a successful recruitment track record
- Meet recruitment objectives and long term employee growth
- Self-motivated, with a positive attitude and outgoing personality
- Work well independently, with strong attention to detail
- Excellent planning, scheduling, time management and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook and CRM
- Background in construction or building products industry a plus
Salary will be commensurate with experience and incentives are offered for outstanding performance. We offer a generous benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, FSA, 401(k), paid holidays and accrued leave.
Interested candidates should submit an Electronic Resume.
SteelMaster Buildings supports a drug-free work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.