Bilingual Sales Representative (Spanish / English)
We are looking to grow our existing sales team that serves our Latin American markets. Our bilingual Sales Representatives communicate daily with potential clients to perform needs assessments and develop building solutions for our commercial, industrial and residential projects. Our salespeople qualify assigned company provided customer leads (no cold calling), work those sales opportunities and close building deals based on the customer needs.
We are having one of the greatest years in company history and as a result we need to expand our sales force to keep up with market demand. As a result, we need to add to our Latin American team a motivated, driven, energetic, well-organized sales representative. We are looking for individuals with a competitive drive and diverse skill sets that will help grow our company in Latin America countries in 2017.
- Responsible for developing building sales and generating profitable revenue
- Develops relationships with new and existing customers in-person, through phone conversations and marketing correspondence
- Participates in the planning, formulation of design alternatives, solutions for projects of small and large scope
- Authorizes the issuance of contracts, purchase orders, and change orders
- Excellent bilingual communication skills (English and Spanish)
Skills & Abilities Required:
- Proven ability to consistently meet/exceed sales quotas
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) in both Spanish and English
- Computer Skills (Microsoft Suite)
- High School Diploma required
- College degree preferred
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary + Commission + Bonus
- Full benefits package including health and dental insurance, life insurance, flexible spending account, FMLA, short term disability, long-term insurance, and life insurance
- 401K matching program
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation and sick days.
- Wellness Program
Interested candidates should submit an Electronic Resume.
SteelMaster Buildings supports a drug-free work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.