How to Buy
Design Capabilities :
- Specialize in prefabricated steel buildings from 10’ to 150’ wide, in any length you require.
- Clear span and easy to assemble buildings. Buildings also can be portable and/or designed to be liftable.
- Provides in-house design and engineering for all standard and non-standard structures.
- Designed to meet wind, live and seismic load requirements worldwide. (subject to local variations)
- Arch panels are High Velocity Hurricane Zone (HVHZ) certified.
- All designs and calculations will be stamped by a licensed Professional Engineer.
- The structure shall comply with the current version of the AISC, AISI, NEWM and ASTM specifications at the time of manufacturing.
- Galvalume Plus coating with Energy Star Rating. Dry, clear, organic resin standard coating: Metric: AZM180; Imperial: AZ60-20%.
- North American-made, grade 80 Steel standard. Yield: 80,000 ksi; Tensile Strength: 82,000 ksi; other grades available with 22 gauge steel the minimum.
- Grade 2, JS 1000 Hour Salt Spray Tested Bolts standard. Grade 8.2/1500 Hour and Grade 5/Stainless bolts are available.
- Hex, Serrated, Self-locking Nuts standard.
- Pre-recessed Polyethylene Sealing Washers (LPDE). Industrial grade plastic, tolerant of extreme hot and cold temperatures.
- 30 Year Steel Mill (ArcelorMittal NYSE NT) and manufacturer-backed Warranty. Exclusions may apply. See Warranty Certificate for full details.
- Optional end wall panels pre-cut at the factory to fit building.
- Arch and end wall panels are pre-cut, punched and corrugated using state of the art fully-automated production lines that assure consistency and accuracy in results.
- Corrugated end wall panels are pre-cut and labeled to match the arch shape and dimensions for improved ease of construction.
- Accessories are custom cut, punched, bent, etc. specifically for your project.
- Design processes and quality control program have been audited and approved by various agencies to meet the highest standards.
- Our buildings are backed with a 30-Year Warranty from the ArcelorMittal Dofasco steel mill.
- Customers contacted 2-3 weeks prior to anticipated delivery date to finalize shipping details.
- Shipped directly to your delivery location if tractor-trailer accessible.
- Materials can be off-loaded by hand or by a piece of equipment such as a forklift or front-end loader as the heaviest arch panel is about 40 pounds.
- Arches are stacked on pallet(s) with parts and accessories packaged separately.
- Construction manuals are delivered as part of your building package.